Sunday, July 19, 2009

Brunch and Paint

Last night Momoko and I stayed up very late. Momoko was working on Little Kat's room. I was playing video games. We had a goal to wake up this morning and do some shopping.

When we woke up, we were very hungry. That was an easy problem to solve. We got brunch at the Silver Diner. Momoko had coupons.

Then we headed to Lowe's. I personally do not like the store. But Momoko prefers them to Home Depot. She especially like their paint department. We had them mix up some blue to paint the trim in Little Kat's room. Momoko and I also chose a shade of green for the new color of Little Kat's room.

Now the real hard work begins. Momoko has to clean Little Kat's room to prep it for painting. And I am going to let her do the actual painting itself. My job is to move the heavy items around.

1 comment:

Grand Kat said...

Sounds like you have a plan. The supervisory job can be the hardest sometimes, sometimes you have to step in and show them how it is done.