Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Alarming Situation


I recently got an iPod touch.  I am really not an avid ipod user.  When I got the gizmo, Little Kat and Kit had to show me how to use it.  I think Little knows more about it than I do.  Funny how that works.

Well, I decided to use my iPod as a back up alarm when I was out of town last week.  I found out that it does not work if the system is powered down.

Kit told me that she used her iPod as an alarm all the time and I figured I was doing something wrong.  As we were waiting for the kitten's flight at the airport yesterday, Kit set the alarm for me to show me how it worked.  We got to talking and forgot all about it.  It was suppose to go off at 7:45 am, the exact time their flight was leaving.  It did not work.

 However, this morning at the hotel it was working perfectly.  Seems that I had it plugged into my computer, "charging".  All I know is that is a heck of a way to be awaken.  Black and I thought the front desk was calling but no, it was my ipod alarm.  It nearly gave us a heart attack!  Thanks Kit for setting the ipod to go off at the crack of dawn (7:45 am) without our knowing!!  Either you are an evil genius or a lucky teenager.  I love you.  Don't worry I disabled the alarm and I hope to have a restful sleep tomorrow...or will I?

3 comments:

Grand Kat said...

Hope you were able to sleep in after all I know it would be terrible to wake early while you are on vacation.

Momoko said...

Black starting feeling better and we were able to salvage the rest of the vacation time. We are only here for a few days before we head north for more adventure. I know Black has to feel good enough to drive...6 hours!

Black Cat said...

Here I was trying to sleep in because I was sick. Some alarm goes off and we don't know what it was. Turns out it was Momoko's iPod. Argggh.