Thursday, March 14, 2013

Approach of the Clone


I went to my normal hangout before college class today. That would be Roy Rogers. I get their number one meal, which is a burger, fries, and soft drink. As usual, I put the crucial jalapeno peppers on my burger to give it some kick. I brought along a trade press magazine to read during dinner. This is a magazine for my computer programming field. Got to keep up with the latest trends in the industry.

I read the whole magazine from cover to cover. There were some interesting developments in there. However I did not keep an eye on the time. It put me a little behind schedule. So I punched it on the road to get to class. Luckily there was little to no traffic. I made it with a few minutes to spare. I had a seat in the lounge located in the basement of my classroom building.

In the lounge, I played some iPhone games. I looked up and saw a surprise. Some dude was walking toward me. And he looked just like me. Perhaps he was a bit younger. But he could have been my double. I tried hard not to state. I wondered if I should have said, "Hey bro. You look like my bro." LOL. I did not. Don't want to freak out these youngsters at college.

No comments: