Friday, March 22, 2013

Kit Kat Knocked Out +1


I woke up for work a bit early this morning. Kit Kat was still asleep. I thought maybe she would be late for class. Then I worked but did not hear Kit Kat leaving for school. I snuck upstairs to find her still sleeping. Perhaps she was sick today.

I had to visit the dentist today at lunch. My dentist is located close to where I grew up. Unfortunately that is not close to my current residence. So I took a drive during lunch. The dentist's parking lot was full. I followed another car into the back lot, which was also full.

I was on lunch break. No time to lose. So I just pulled to the side of the driveway and hopped out. Got my dentist business done really quick. Then I visited one of my favorite Chinese food buffets. They had delicious dumplings. But I found that their signature Hong Kong Chicken was missing. That was an omen. Time for a veggie Chinese lunch.

After all this I come home, and Kit Kat is still asleep. She woke up in the afternoon. Was she sick? No. She had just slept through her alarm. Ouch. Her body knew she needed a break. Luckily her boss is on vacation, so she was planning to not go into work today.

Since I was busy for the whole lunch break, I could not do my normal exercises in the basement. That meant I had to hit the weight and exercise machines after work. That is a tough order to fill. After working hard and running around all day, the last thing I want to do is work out. But I got to keep up the streak. +1 x 8

No comments: