Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Warm Bodies +1


Today was a hectic day at work. My boss is leaving for a few weeks. I needed to talk with him today. Who knew the conversation would last all the way through lunch? I ended up going out for lunch around 2pm. Luckily I had a cup of noodles to snack on in the morning.

At night, the family finished reading the book Lucky T. We have been reading it together for a while. Sometimes we ready aloud, taking turns on each page. Other times we read separately for a chapter or two. The next book on the list is Warm Bodies. Yeah it was made into a movie. Everyone in the family except me saw the movie. Hey. At least Little Kat will be interested in it.

Kit Kat proposed a future book that costs $12 for the eBook version. That seems steep. My recommendation costs $4 for the electronic version. We are settling on the book that Momoko recommended. That book has an eBook version, but it sucks. The images do not align with the text correctly. So I am buying 4 copies of the print version. I never feel like it is a wsste of money if we get the hardback or paperback version.

No comments: