Saturday, March 23, 2013

Changing Plans +1


The family had planned to go couch shopping today. This was to provide a place for the kids to sit in the basement when my bro visits me each week. However Momoko was having trouble figuring out how to get the couch to fit with all the exercise equipment downstairs. My solution would be for me and my bro to watch movies downstairs, leaving our spacious and well equipped living room for Momoko and the kids.

Since we already planned to go shopping, we had some free time in our schedule. The family went to Fuddruckers to eat. Delicious as usual. Then we came home and cleaned up the basement. Little Kat plays video games down there. And where Little Kat goes, a mess is sure to follow.

Today my bro and I will test out whether the basement is good enough for us to watch movies each week. If so, I think I will buy some comfortable recliner chairs for us to sit on. Little Kat is fine with that. He plays video games in a chair down there right now. Let's see how this goes.

No comments: