Sunday, March 24, 2013

Messy Cat +1


Yesterday the family cleaned the basement so my bro and I could watch movies down there. Most of the mess came from Little Kat being alone down there playing video games. The family took the hit. We did the cleanup work. Then I told Little Kat to make sure the basement remains clean.

Today I paid some bills. Then I went to use the exercise equipment in the basement. There were controllers on the floor. There were shoes thrown about. It was the work of Little Kat. I tried to find him. But he was busy upstairs. Eventually he came downstairs and I told him about the fail.

Time to set this boy straight. I am not going to be picking up after him each week. Either he gets with the program, or he will be banned from the basement. And that is the only location where he can play his Xbox 360 games he gets from GameFly. I am positive I can command his attention and get him to change his ways.

No comments: