Saturday, March 16, 2013

Black Cat +1

+1
Momoko is starting to go the pool to exercise each week. She brings Kit Kat and Little Kat along too. I don't like swimming. So I need an alternate plan to exercise. We have all this exercise equipment in the basement. Time to get to work. The trick to exercising is to be consistent. You got to keep doing it.

Momoko does not think I exercised much this year. Now I am going to record whether I exercise in my blog posts. On a day when I do exercise, I will put a "+1" by the picture in my blog posts. That way I have a permanent record as to when I did my work. I hope to have a lot of plusses by the end of the year.

Today was a typical workout day. I went downstairs and got on the treadmill. As I am walking, I switch on the TV and try to find something to watch. This works best because I am already exercising. I don't like to waste time flipping through TV channels. We got a 50 inch TV in the basement. So it is nice to watch.

After the treadmill, I grab Little Kat's barbell and do some curls. Somebody has to use that equipment. And it is not Little Kat. Then I go to the bike. After 5 minutes of spinning with medium resistance, I go back for some barbell curls. Finally I work out on the elliptical set on medium resistance. The whole exercise program should take less than 30 minutes. If I hustle between machines, I can do it in 20.

No comments: