Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Doomsday Prepping Crash Course +1


Just finished reading an electronic book titled Doomsday Prepping Crash Course. It was a short book. However it taught me that I need to start preparing now. First goal is to get started. Second goal is to get some drinkable water. Today at lunch, I took a drive out to Walmart. They did not have large packs of small water bottles. Had to settle for the 16 ounze water bottles. Compared price per ounce. Got the cheapest one.

Next I needed to get some food that would not spoil. My first thought was to get some Ramen noodles. They had some 12 packs for cheap. Yes. I picked up beef and chicken flavor. Now I need to determine whether it is time to join a Sam's Club or BJ's to get a better rate. I figure I picked up enough for the whole family to live on for 6 days. That is not enough.

The important thing is to just get started. Challenge accepted.

No comments: